CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

30.12.09

Great catching-up-sharing-thoughts-watching-movie-eating-snacks-night with the girls!


Hi!
Almost all the girls(except for Crista) came over to watch the movie "Out of Africa" today. The movie was extremely boring. The reason might have been that no one really managed to keep their thoughts on the movie, although some made great efforts. Everyone had so much to ask about and point out, both necessary ("passi ja hammasharja") and unnecessary(such as whether you should color your eye-lashes or not...) things. I was personally really stressed before but this meeting really got things cleared up, Kenya therapy-session! Looking forward to seeing you Sunday noon. 
Love, Nora

6 kommenttia:

Team Kenya said...

Thank you Nora for having us, it Was really nice! Remember everyone to buy those milk-tablet (maitohappobakt) because the pharmacie won't be open on friday or saturday... I think.

Matilda said...

Oh,good thing you reminded... who ever you are? :D (write your name!) and yes Nora, THANK YOU!!

and guess what guys....3 days left? :OOO (well,depends on how you count, but three whole days)

//H

Crista said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it yesterday, I think I could have needed a therapy session as well! :/

Matilda said...

yeah, I so wished you'd been there! honestly, would have been even more fun!

....and hmm, therapy... for me it probably just stressed me more, hadn't even thought about packing before talking to the rest of the girls, haha ;)

//H

Team Kenya said...

It was me.. Micka

Matilda said...

:D k!