CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28.12.09

Resfeber, anyone?

Hi there! I just checked www.wunderground.com for the weather in Voi, the nearest "big" city to Taita Hills, and on Friday it's going to be 35 degrees celsius! Can you guys believe it?! For us it means a difference of nearly 40 degrees, if it is for example a couple of degrees on the minus side on Sunday. Any ideas how to dress for the flight? :)

Last night I was supposed to take my second dose of the Cholera vaccine. I returned home from work at 10.30 pm, and as I was really hungry, I decided to eat some salad and a piece of a Christmas cake I made two days ago. I also started to watch a movie, and a couple of minutes after midnight I realised I should take my vaccine. The thing is, you're not supposed to eat or drink anything for a whole hour before taking the vaccine, and there I was, at midnight, in the middle of my salad. I had no other option than to leave my salad and to stay awake for another hour and take my vaccine when everyone else was fast asleep :D


Hey, only a few days left girls!

// Crista

ps. "resfeber" means to be nervous before a journey :) ds.

1 kommenttia:

Matilda said...

oh, definite resfeber over here!! I honestly can't believe we're leaving so soon!!
Love your introduction of yourself crista! heck, I love everybody's introduction! :D
and a great blog post ofc.too bad about the cholera :P but good thing you remembered!

And 35 degrees celsius..... ME LIKE!!!!!<3
:D
//H