CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.1.10

I can't find my sunglasses.

We're leaving in approximately 36 hours, 43 minutes and 12 seconds.
My situation is slightly panical. Where is all my stuff?!
Everything I have collected by now is a small pile of some random clothes I might be taking with me, but where are my shadies, my shoes, my thinner socks (according to the weather forecasts I won't be needing any woolen socks..), my hat, my ordinary tank tops (the washing machine just can't have eaten them all), my shorts, the soap I saw just one second ago.... everything just seems to be gone!
And what about all the things I will forget? for example my toothbrush. Could some of you my lovely fellow travellers take with you an extra toothbrush or towel or something? That would help me lots, thanks.

Oh oh oh.....   I think i need some chocolate, this is too stressing!


Maria (who is surprisingly super nervous and excited...)

3 kommenttia:

Crista said...

I really feel you :)

Matilda said...

wow, haven't even thought of packing yet... nor washing, shoot!! will my clothes dry in time if I put them in the washing machine in the morning? and don't worry too much about the tank tops... apparently bear shoulders are rude and short skirts/shorts dangerous (a reason to kidnap you)

but gee am I getting nervous!

Maria said...

but i need tank tops to wear under my... collar shirts?? aaaand, i need to take one pair of shorts with me, because apparently you my loves are taking yours :)