CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.1.10

Lost

So.
We all made it home.

Reading the other Team Kenyan's facebook statuses, I can see I'm not the only one depressed to be back in Finland. What did we ever mean with the "....and hopefully back"???

You might be thinking "You never got lost in Kenya, so you never told us how to get lost there in 10 days! Does this mean you failed?" (according to the name of the blog)
But this is so untrue!
We succeeded, and by doing everything we did in this blog, so will you - you'll succeed in loosing your heart to Kenya.




So that's what we told you how to do with the help of this blog. And gosh does it hurt not to be in Kenya, when your heart is still there.

When is the next flight for Kenya leaving, I wonder....?



Something else I lost in Kenya was my voice. 
But I don't miss it as much as I miss Kenya.

1 kommenttia:

Gecko said...

I lost my heart in Kenya too, a long time ago... You'll learn to live with it. Someday.