CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.1.10

Kenya Airways

I'll start by telling you about our flight. Or well, since I didn't really see the others during the plane ride to Kenya, I'm actually gonna tell you about my flight.
You've already heard about the stressing in Amsterdam, and that we all finally made it to the Kenya Airways plane. The plane was pretty big, and we all had own tv screens. But, as said, I sat alone in the plane, and didn't even see the others, so I kept writing updates for the blog. Here are a pick from my notes on the 7-hour long flight:.

 -when travelling alone with your principal, and asked the question at passport controll: What is your relationship? you can't help but feel slightly awkward with the situation.

- now -big plane, language you can't understand... this feels like travelling! But I really need to pee.

-Hmm, my stewerd William is very cute.

-I still need to pee.

-liftoff. water dropping down on me from the luggage department above me.


-seatbelt-sign not on anymore, don't need to pee anymore.

-my fellow travelers consisted of 2 men, in the age of 30-40, both wearing glasses. Don't know each other (or me)  from before.


-Both men (see above) watch Ice -age 3 on their TV-screens. (you could choose, that is)


-Both laugh. A lot.

-asked for more appeljuice while somewhere over
Luxor and The Nile.



- Almost fell asleep at 5.00 in the morning, somewhere between the Libyan Dessert and the Darfur Mountains.



-5.50. Somewhere over Addis Abeba, Koma and Mojo. Awake. Again.


-1:36 min left. I need to pee.


-1:31 min left.


-Sukuma apperently means "push" in -kiswahili.


-1:24 min kvar.


-1:20 min kvar.


-oh god. should I just watch another movie?


-0:39 min kvar.


-Solen skiner!

-Dags att fylla i visumet!


-landning!


Så ja. Efter det tog anteckningarna slut. Och efter det fick vi visum, men bara fyra av oss fick sina reseväskor. Förhoppningsvis kommer resten imorgon!

Här kommer lite bilder från våra första minuter på Kenyas mark, utanför flygfältet där vi njuter av solen!


Mikaela (who had just minutes before this picutre was taken been tricked to give some money by a luggage carrier. great first impressions of kenyans!) and Ica.

Ica and I
//Hanna

0 kommenttia: