CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.1.10

still at home, excited as hell...

Today most of us left, and are at this very moment somewhere over southern Europe I think. I thought being left home one more day would kill me, but instead this whole trip has started to look more and more like an adventure! Which is totally backwards, I suppose, but think about it! 6 girls on their way to Kenya all by themselves! This couldn't be more exciting..!

But after days of wondering whether or not we are going to Kenya  at all, I cannot help but to feel a little anxious as well. So many things could go wrong! Our plane from Helsinki to Amsterdam mustn't be late, cause we have to catch our connection flight and the transfer time is quite short... And how about the luggage? It's very possible that our luggage will be left behind!

However, I'm really looking forward to finally begin this trip tomorrow! I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight... :)

/Emilia

0 kommenttia: