CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15.1.10

On the plane

After waking up at half past four and leaving for the airport an hour later, Ica, Mikaela, Emilia, Julia, our two principals and I, have now boarded our fancy Kenya Airways plane and are choosing what movies to watch first... Although it seems that my TV is broken, which will mean a long seven hours for me ... The rest of the group left for Amsterdam already two hours ago. Wow, our plane to Paris appears to be half empty! No, not half empty, all the middle seats are empty! Now if something makes my carbon dioxide footprint larger, then this is, this feels horrible! Well, time for lift off, I hope it's not going to be cloudy, so that we have a chance to see the Nile, and Sahara and so on. Have a good day,
Hugs Ica, Emilia, Mikaela and Hanna


0 kommenttia: