CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.1.10

leaving tomorrow!!


I just can't believe were leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to pack and do 100 other things at the same time... :D The weather is sow lovely that I would want to go outside and and enjoy it before we leave. I'm sow excited that I can't sit still, which is normal for me... but still.
We were supposed to pick some pictures of our life that we are going to show the students, I think. I had a really hard time choosing a good picture that tells about my life, is appropriate and doesn't say "Hi, look at my life and how much more money we have comparing to you" or something like that. I don't have a lot of pictures from my normal day life except when it's a special occasion or something like that.
Well... have to go packing again.
I hope there won't be any problems with the flight or anything on this journey...

// Amica
ps. Don't mind my spelling...

1 kommenttia:

Crista said...

"I hope there won't be any problems with the flight or anything on this journey..."

...knock on wood, men lite fö sent..:/